Boyds custom stock if your interested

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: after market stock?

Not anymore that I know of...

I bought a B&G S91 stock from Bob Bowers several years ago to backup my laminate stock, just in case, and found an old White dealer locally here and got a B&G stock off of him. Sold my other laminate S91 stock locally. I also found a laminate stock for my shotgun off gunbroker, another backup. You just have to watch, just like winning the lottery!! (which I have never done by the way).

yeah not much on winning lotteries here either.. might check into asking Boyds about a stock blank that might be made to fit a White should be able to come up with something.. I like the Laminate stock on my 97 but waiting on Bison kit to get here from Doc and the stock on them looks pretty basic.. guess I could use my 97 stock as a template and modify it how I want.

toytruck said:
Not anymore that I know of...

I bought a B&G S91 stock from Bob Bowers several years ago to backup my laminate stock, just in case, and found an old White dealer locally here and got a B&G stock off of him. Sold my other laminate S91 stock locally. I also found a laminate stock for my shotgun off gunbroker, another backup. You just have to watch, just like winning the lottery!! (which I have never done by the way).

If you haven't done it request one from Boyd's if they get enough requests they will make them

question is there enough White owners out there to get them to build them, more then likely most guys wont want to pay for a custom stock and the few that would wont be enough to get them to produce one.. there was a stock duplicating machine for sale by me once at a cheap price I knew I should of bought it..

Find the next closest slam fire style, and alter and bed the recoil lug differences. Ill have to compare one with a Knight MK or something. Right now, too buzy with holiday stuff. If I start playing with the guns now, Ill get beat with a stick :lol:

Your most likely 100% right but I figure it's worth the 2 minutes to send the email, they make stocks for far more obscure firearms than white so yang never know

I have a MK-85 here I will check too see differences here in a bit..

Squeeze said:
Find the next closest slam fire style, and alter and bed the recoil lug differences. Ill have to compare one with a Knight MK or something. Right now, too buzy with holiday stuff. If I start playing with the guns now, Ill get beat with a stick :lol:

Years ago I bought a couple of laminate thumbholes for the M97's from Boyds off their closeouts. Possible they still have the specs to do it.

I looked for a long time for a Thumbhole stock for a White and finally found one that I had to buy the gun as well but at least I got the stock. I put the stock on an Ultra Mag. I'd post a photo but the file is too large so I'd need to rephoto with a smaller resolution I guess. At any rate, I stained it with a brownish color as I liked that color better than the standard grayish.

Latest posts

Back