WHITE .451

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats I told ya you would find ya one took right about 3 weeks didn't it?

I was just getting ready to buy a T/C Millineum Black Diamond .50 from Kittery trading post today glad I put it off for another day now..cant wait to get it sending M.O. tomorrow..
Its the G Series Mod 97 I believe and it has a custom glass bedded stock made by the owner whos a custom stock maker plus it comes with a Pentax 1.5x5 scope and the White quick release rings and custom cheek pad.. I talked to him on the phone really nice guy..

Fmfdred56 said:
Congrats I told ya you would find ya one took right about 3 weeks didn't it?

Not sure if he is still making stocks or not, he said he used to be a FFL dealer and was a White dealer also.. this gun was a dealer gun given to him by White, it actually says not for retail sale on it.. Will ask him though after I receive this one..

toytruck said:
Maybe he will make you some M97 stocks....

Good find, nice looking gun. I'll guess I'll have all the .504's to myself !
Steve

Ive got a .504 Bison coming from Doc if he ever gets some more stocks in, already sent him full payment so hope its soon..

sbuff said:
Good find, nice looking gun. I'll guess I'll have all the .504's to myself !
Steve

toytruck said:
That didn't take long...I put it in the "Whites for sale" column, Ed. I like that stock!!

Sorry TT, I didn't put the two together. That is one hell of a nice looking stock!!

Dean,I'm sure you are going to like it.

Back