Flounder, see your stuff on classifieds hanging around too

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfer

Reaction score
Flounder, Your stuff on classifieds hanging around too. I have the 7 gun safe cleaning up and it is pretty dead recently. Did sell the White, Fort Worth and 58 Cabelas. Not much interest in the others. Just a nibble on the Knight. The 7 up on the block are all shooters but I'm keeping back some of my favorites like my Bison and Firehawk and 3 caplocks. Might have a call from some of the grandkids wanting a real "smoke pole" some day. AND with the 3 sold have some $ for ANOTHER SML build = can you say addict. Don't know how I'll move the Gonic and MK85 but I have patience and in August and September the hunters will pull out the "pellet" rifles that didn't get cleaned up and perhaps they will move. I'll probably put the Gonic and MK85 up on another forum classifieds but it will be closer to hunting season. I think the ones you have up are nice, and I think fairly priced but I'm thinking most guys are hunters and minute of deer is OK with them, they don't really appreciate guns that shoot better then they can and look great too. And whatever you have somebody wants something different. Well it's a waiting game now and like hunting, no action here, I'm moving to a different place. Hope all well with you and all DWBs. W

Back