451 bison

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fmfdred56

Reaction score
Looking at possibly purchasing a white bison in 451 what would be a good price in good used shape?

I don't think the Bison came in .451. I owned a .504 and have heard of them in .540 never heard of one in .451, would be nice tho...

Maybe I better buy it then.... and I know they made a few in 540 I have one that's hell on Prarie dogs

So I got the pictures and it is in fact a black iced or blued whitetail not a bison.

I'm going to pass as I already have one in stainless but it's in the monster mulies classifieds if anyone wants it.

Can you forward the pictures?

707-290-044eight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toytruck said:
I don't think the Bison came in .451. I owned a .504 and have heard of them in .540 never heard of one in .451, would be nice tho...
There is one. I think it is one of a kind that Doc made. I don't think there are any others to my knowledge.

NTB7M6g.jpg

eBEMB5f.jpg

Fmfdred56 said:
I'm going to pass as I already have one in stainless but it's in the monster mulies classifieds if anyone wants it.
I passed on that gun too. Pretty rough condition.

1874sharpsshooter said:
toytruck said:
There is one. I think it is one of a kind that Doc made. I don't think there are any others to my knowledge.

I did forget about your one of a kind .451...How is the recoil with that short barrel?

Latest posts

Back