Bucket list...(Squirrel rifle)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just pulled tbe trigger on a Super 91 in .451. Stainless, composite, and pristine.
Yes, I probably paid a little too much, but I'm getting older, and as far az I can tell, they ain't making them any more. As my tagline says "Life's too short to dance with ugly women".
My G series .504 is sighted and ready for deer season, so I can take some time to break tbis one in gently.
25 or so years ago, a local corner store sold these, I lusted after one, but the $499 price might as well have been $4000.
I found my Whitetail in a pawn shop a few years ago, and it renewed my craving. We'll see in a couple of weeks if the itch was worth the scratch!

Your gonna love that S91 in .451 that's my go to deer killing machine...My rifle shoots great with a 480gr. Bullshop conical/80gr. triple 7 3Fg and a unlubed felt wad under the conical. Its just about time to get her out to make meat again this year!!

Do ypu have a contact for Bullshop? Ive heard good things about his stuff, but folks say he's a little hard to contact.
I run 70 grains of T7, 3f, and a 460 NE in my .504, and all deer so far have been bang flops. I dont even see them fall, just come down out of the recoil and see them on the ground.

Im sure its worth what you paid, because i wouldnt sell mine for 10 times what i paid that gun is gold in my mind! Congrats and enjoy it!

trickyricky said:
Do ypu have a contact for Bullshop? Ive heard good things about his stuff, but folks say he's a little hard to contact.
I run 70 grains of T7, 3f, and a 460 NE in my .504, and all deer so far have been bang flops. I dont even see them fall, just come down out of the recoil and see them on the ground.

https://bullshop.weebly.com/blackpowder.html

Latest posts

Back