Bold Triggers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for a Bold trigger for one of his White's. Anybody know where you can buy them or something like it that will work?

Thanks...Ed

GM54-120 said:
Aftermarket 98 Mauser triggers wont work?

GM54 -
I'm the guy Ed mentioned that is looking for a White trigger.
According to Doc, the Timney featherweight M95 will fit. I was hoping somebody may have had a parts gun or some spares. If I can't find one, I'll likely go the Timney route.

thx

toytruck said:
Didn't Knight have a trigger simular to the White Bold trigger that actually fit an worked in a White??

Steve,
I tried a spare Knight trigger I had with no luck. It mounts ok, it won't engage the bolt/plunger.

thx

I remember some years ago some white rifles with knight triggers, doubt newer knights would work. Don't remember what model tho...

when i first got my .410 i used tge trigger out of my interarms 257 roberts temporarily until i figured out how to fix my bold.

There was a bunch of us on the old DWB site that did a group buy, I think we had to buy at least 50 of them. Someone might have a spare.

redpep said:
There was a bunch of us on the old DWB site that did a group buy, I think we had to buy at least 50 of them. Someone might have a spare.

any help is appreciated....thx

Timneys Sportsman line of triggers are $61.90 list price if that helps but they dont have a side safety. They do list one for M95 too.

GM54-120 said:
Timneys Sportsman line of triggers are $61.90 list price if that helps but they dont have a side safety. They do list one for M95 too.

Thanks GM54
May go the Timney route if someone's spare bold doesn't surface. I thought I had a parts gun, but I'll be darned if I can find it!! I'm not in a hurry. Just like to wrap up loose ends. Timney makes a nice replacement. I replaced a few factory triggers with Timney's. Crisp, easy to adjust. Little to no mods on the stocks.

Latest posts

Back