no excuses bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fmfdred56

Reaction score
just seen that dave has added a 420 grain and will soon have a 600 grain bullet available! i tried a few 600 grain white bullets awhile back man those were fun! im really looking forward to trying daves version in the s91!

His website has said that those 600 grain bullets will be available soon for years. Not sure where he's at with the process of getting those ready. I do love his 460 grain bullets in both my 45 and 50. I was finally able to take a deer with the 45 460 this fall and man did they do a good job.

I have personally witnessed two bull elk taken with .50 460 grain No Excuses. All were one shot kills. The biggest bull was down at point of impact; another made 80-100 yards. They sure do shoot well for me and do the job on elk.

its said he was thinking about the 600 grainer for the last few years now it says the mold is ordered and he will be producing them early 2018 now. the new upgraded websight is sure nice also.

Latest posts

Back