New Accurate Mold

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After watching and reading about idaholewy"s small greaser, I had to go and order a mold for my Hotrod 45 LRH. I went with a two cavity mold from Accurate Molds. 1st cavity is a smooth sided (44-345 P) .443 345grn paper patch design and 2nd is (45-340 B) .454 340grn Grease Groove design. Calling for snow and wind tomorrow, now I have something to keep me busy.

Harleysboss’s New Mold, Horrible lookin thing! What was he thinking?

wk3JsT9.jpg

I'm planning on casting some with the new mold later today. I will update weights when done. I have three molds from Accurate and they all are all pretty darn close in the marked weight.

Well they cast real nice. The PP bullet came out from 349-352 grns and the GG bullet poured at 350-353. I sent Lewis some pictures, maybe he will be kind enough to post them...I gotta learn how to post pictures like a big boy :D

Did you get a chance to measure them? The idea of two bullets in one mold is something I had not considered until seeing on forum this week...since I'm looking for GG and PP for 45 and 50 I am trying to gather as much info as I can.

Nice looking mold

TheMoose

Back