2012 Turkey Season.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flhtr

Reaction score
Today is the final day of the season. My girl and I ended up shooting one opening day. This was the first time she's turkey hunted. And she's hooked! The bird we ended up getting weighed 19.5 lbs. He had a 10 inch beard and 1 1/8 inch spurs. Now she wants her own shotgun! Imagine that!

CONGRATS to ypur daughter on her first bird, now you have a year to get her outfitted for next season.and thank you for getting her involved in hunting, we need more females in the sport

Awesome! Congrats on a fine bird and introducing her to turkey hunting. I remember how exciting it was when my two sons got their first birds. My daughter will be going out with me next year...I hope we have the same success. :)

Flhtr said:
Today is the final day of the season. My girl and I ended up shooting one opening day. This was the first time she's turkey hunted. And she's hooked! The bird we ended up getting weighed 19.5 lbs. He had a 10 inch beard and 1 1/8 inch spurs. Now she wants her own shotgun! Imagine that!

PICS!!!

Back