White did it again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batchief909

Reaction score
Took this buck on 12/8/2014 with one of my White Super91s using my home cast 496gr. Trashcan at 80 yards. DRT... :wink:

2014buck6_zpsa19fb431.jpg

Very nice buck!!! And that is a nice looking White. I don't own a Model 91 but have admired them. Its obvious they are shooters. I bet that deer never knew what hit him.

Thanks fellas. My best friend and hunting partner passed away this August. This one was for him... :wink:

Congrats!! Sorry to hear about your bud.

I thought you used Powerbelts? :huh?:

Jeff, way to go!! That is one GREAT looking buck. Bet that buck didn't know what hit him. My two grandsons one 8yr old and the other 12 both got their deer (does) with my Squirrel rifle one with the 350gr HP and the other with my 465gr conicals. Both deer were DRT. Problem is I now have to start looking for another squirrel rifle. GRIN

Sorry for your loss. I know what's it like to loose a close friend and can no longer hunt with him. But rest assured he's sitting next to you probably telling you to wake up a deer is coming. GRIN

Ed

PS. Miss your posts on the other forum.

I thought that was Allen Jackson there for a minute.... :lol: Like said on FB great deer for your buddy Chief!! For the record I miss your posts on DWB's too...

50yds and in the Chief don't even use the rifle. He just throws them Trashcans at deer :)

You do any pig hunting this year??

Omega45 said:
50yds and in the Chief don't even use the rifle. He just throws them Trashcans at deer :)

You do any pig hunting this year??

No I sure didn't. I've been on several of those hog hunts, and I think the next hunt I would like to go for pheasant, grouse or quail. We have very few if any of those birds in Indiana.

Hope you're doing well, bro! Stay safe out there....and away from the donut shops.. :poke:

Latest posts

Back