Daughter's First Buck - Iowa Youth Season 2016

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beautiful evening for a hunt, cool temps, a little windy, mostly sunny skies. This nice buck actually read the playbook and gave my youngest daughter a 40 yard broadside shot :D

After a short 30 yard tracking job, we both realized this mainframe 8 pointer, 9 with the brow tine sticker, was bigger than we thought. Not too bad for a public land deer :yeah: We were both very excited and had a great time!

Youth model Remington 700ML
90gr (vol.) BH209
Barnes 250gr TMZ

d1266456-9d30-463a-8a56-fdf3154cdd29_zpsauwpuojz.jpg

Wow!! :yeah: Ive been hunting for 23 years and I would still be very proud of that buck!

I look forward to the reports every fall from your little hunting army you have created. Keep it up.

what a great buck! Congratulations there young lady. Now tell Dad to beat that one.. :mrgreen:

Wow! That is a fantastic Buck! :shock: Congrads to your Daughter and give yourself a pat on the back too! :yeah: :applause:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

AWESOME :!: :!: :!: Congrats BIG TIME............ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Ray............. :yeah:

Wow...what a first buck! Congrats to her,tell her great job! :yeah: :yeah: I'm still waiting to kill one that nice with a ML :lol:

I know how it can be with kids... as good or better for dad, so congrats to you too :mrgreen:

(she might be ruined with a first buck like that...LOL :lol: :lol: )

Amazing stuff mate, love seeing the next gen coming through.

Beautiful buck too, that's the sort of animal I'd love to have on my wall back in Australia, we all can dream!

Congrats to the both of you

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

Great buck! I remember the first buck(8 pointer) I killed back in 2013 during Early Muzzleloader in Iowa the only day I went out do to concussion during my high school football year! It's a wonderful experience! Tell her congratulation! Be a memory she will hold forever! I can't wait till this weekend for Early muzzleloader once again! :D

Latest posts

Back