big doe

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Killed this big doe at 7:35 am of our opening morning today, killed her with my .45 Investarms Hunter Carbine with Ed Mehligs 360 gr. conical..shot distance was 30 yds and was aiming at her throat and she must of done a head bob because I hit her thru the bridge of the nose out back of neck and I think it went back into her back but not sure, no autopsy yet:) Really like this little gun though easy to carry and very accurate..

9kuuz6.jpg

Congrads! That is a nice healthy looking doe. She will be some great eating.

I hope I can get one or 2 like that in a couple weeks. My Freezer is empty.

thanks guys shes going to be cut up into roasts and loins(rest ground into burger) for putting in the smoker.. did 2 roasts and a back strap from a buck I got on the 8th and it was awesome.

congratulation on a great hunt. That looks like real good eating there.

Way to GO!! I hope to get a chance to get one of my own this year. Last few years I sat next to my grandsons and let them harvest their first deer. I enjoyed very much watching them get their first deer and seeing their expressions, them shaking, breathing heavy and not to mention Hyperventilating after they got their first deer. It's ALL GOOD!

Latest posts

Back