Gander Mountain bargains

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabinajiles

Reaction score
The local Gander Mountain in Champaign, IL is one of the stores being closed. They have been having their closing out sale for some time now and this weekend they advertised the final 10 days before closing. I picked up 5, 24 packs of Barnes 250 gn TEZs for $10.50 apiece. I could have gotten about 30 more packs. If you have a Gander Mountain close, that is closing, you might wish to check it out.

Yeah there can be some good deals. Alot of the better stuff is gone. My local store has only ever had 3 types of bullets... powerbelts, SST's, and buffalo bullets. At my store they still have a ton of PB's, but also have quite a supply of SST's for .45's.... I'm waiting till they get cheaper and then I'll pick a bunch up. I was there last week and they did have a brand new CVA wolf stainless/camo with a scope for $219. Personally not interested but seemed like a good price for someone who might be. My wife got a floating lounge chair :lol:

sabinajiles said:
The local Gander Mountain in Champaign, IL is one of the stores being closed. They have been having their closing out sale for some time now and this weekend they advertised the final 10 days before closing. I picked up 5, 24 packs of Barnes 250 gn TEZs for $10.50 apiece. I could have gotten about 30 more packs. If you have a Gander Mountain close, that is closing, you might wish to check it out.

Yea was just at my local one in Fredericksburg Va.... picked up 4 1# of 777 FFFG for 16.50 per.... could of got like 10 more but I have so much powder as it is.... All the muzzleloaders were sold already though.

Be careful with them. They have marked a lot of their stuff up prior to the sale. With the deep discount applied, they can still be at normal retail price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

epd230 said:
Be careful with them. They have marked a lot of their stuff up prior to the sale. With the deep discount applied, they can still be at normal retail price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yea, you really have to know prices on items... they are bargains though if you look around. I spend about 40 minutes just walking around at prices. Keep your phone handy and just google prices...

I managed to score a couple sleeves of the barnes 250gr tez bullets and 2 bottles of BH209 the other day. I got them for 50% off, so I think I did pretty good. I'm keeping my eye on the rest of the goods for when the big discounts really hit. then I may clean out some of the bullets and 777 for plinking

Yes, 3 weeks ago the prices were not all that good. I was not surprised but was disappointed. I was at the one in Chambersburg PA. I did get 2 bottles of BH that came to $26 each. They normally sold there for $40. They had a bunch of it on the shelf too. Stopped by 2 weeks later on my way back from Ohio and they did not have one bottle on the shelf! Just 777, Shockey AP and Pyro Select and P. I just walked out that trip.

My local GM has sold every ML, everything 50% off.
The only thing I bought that I use were Rem 209 primers - $5/100.

Back