White Thunderbolt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dougs136Schwartz

Reaction score
Hey guys I would love to have a set of Thunderbolts . I really like the design . I just reciently aquired a nice Thunderbolt .Now im after to try and make a set. Im after 45,50 and 54 . I'm especially looking for a .45 Thunderbolt . If anyone has one that would be willing to price please send me a pm .

flounder said:
Good Luck!
:lol: :lol:
I don't think White made a tbolt in 54 could be wrong tho.You forgot about the harder to find 410 tbolt :nono: :nono:
I have both 410 and 45 don't really want the 50 Tbolt{but you never know tho} as i have to many White's in 50 cal already and for alittle while i had two 45's Tbolt's but traded one for a 410 tbolt

My bad didn't see you post in classified :partyman:

I have a .410 Thunderbolt. I really like the design . I'm so impressed with the gun I'd like to have a complete set of the Thunderbolts . I'm being serious . If someone has one that is willing to sell send me a pm with a price .

I got one in .50. Mines a stainless that I black iced with a laminated stock .

I think just made in .41,.45 and .50 to my knowledge. They are very very scarce to say the least .

I assume the Thunderbolt was one of latest rifles Doc built ? I've tried to do some reading on Docs guns . I really love this gun . The design is very unique . Obviously you guys already know but it's between a bolt gun and a plunger gun . There was a lot of thought in building these Thunderbolts . I'm starting to see where the White owners obsession comes from !

I may part with a 50 that I have. It has never been shot and I just cant bring myself to shoot it. ( I have a few whites I have never shot yet ) I think maybe I should let someone else give it a try.

Doc give me a price . I would love to have a set of your Thunderbolts . The design is very unique . I want a set of your Thunderbolts to add to my gun collection . The guns will be cherished .

Finding one is like finding the Pot Of Gold at the end of the rainbow.
I have a T bolt, Mine is a .504 with the 209 ignition and I have the .32 ignition for it also. I have played with a little smokeless in mine also. It sets in the safe beside my thumbhole UMag.
I guess I found the Pot of Gold twice.

Dougs136Schwartz said:
Doc give me a price . I would love to have a set of your Thunderbolts . The design is very unique . I want a set of your Thunderbolts to add to my gun collection . The guns will be cherished .

What did Doc say??

I don't think that was Doc White . No one got back with me . I'm gonna try to Email Mr White and see if he has any tucked away he would like to sell . I'm in no hurry there are a few out there . I've had a couple guys contact me thinking of selling a gun but no one has priced a rifle to me yet .

toytruck said:
A .451 Thunderbolt would be my next White rifle if it ever happens. I'm muzzle loader poor right now!! lol

:D I been lookin for one of those for years. They dont seem to hit open market often.

I think sharpshooter traded Doc for one not to long ago if my mind serves me correctly.

My wife wants me to sell mine but I can't part with it.

sbuff said:
I think sharpshooter traded Doc for one not to long ago if my mind serves me correctly.

:lol: Yours is a .504 correct? Wives seem to have that effect on us for some reason. :yeah:

toytruck said:
sbuff said:

:lol: Yours is a .504 correct? Wives seem to have that effect on us for some reason. :yeah:

Yes they do! At least they try to.

Can you guys tell me was the m91 the rifle Doc made before the Thunderbolt ? What is the difference in the rifles ?

Back