Life is good

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bestill

MM Sponsor
MM Sponsor
Reaction score
Truly blessed.
This is a shout out to my amazing wife and covenant partner.
And god truly blessed me.
As a deer hunter and outdoorsmen having your wifes blessing is vital.

Ive had a awesome season so far experienced two monarchs of deer woods go to battle november 10 th and no shot but 2 true giants both at the top of any whitetail ive ever seen live action.

I have also had some great encounters with great deer and this morning watched a true shooter work a doe for 2 hours with no shot opportunity. Left them bedded and my awesome wife made me a sack lunch and headed to beanfield for afternoon sit.
My prayer is hot doe will bring him out before dark tonight.

Hunt number 18 for season and definitely was a adventure a little winter boat ride..
Stephanie Wheeler Fisk thanks for loving and believing in me.

Mr big didnt show but photo opportunity was priceless

Beautiful buck, you have more restraint than I. I'd of been havin inside tenders for breakfast.

Awesome! That is a super nice buck, so cool you got to see and get pics. Some of my best hunting trips have not had a harvest, that is for sure. :yeah: Good luck

Awesome shots mate well done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures! And what a Stud buck! Look at the size of his neck in that straight on pic, he’s definitely got the ‘Swelled Up’ love struck thing going! It is really neat to just sit back and watch Deer doing what Deer do, that is what taught me what i know today about hunting these Whitetail, it’s not always about killing. Just being out there and getting to witness what God created, from the Deer themselves, to the AWESOME scenery around us. bestill, You were definitely in a unique situation there! I have spent MANY hours in the field hunting Whitetail here in Northern Idaho with the dream of anchoring that big Monarch buck, in that time i have seen very few opportunities to have taken pictures like you have here. Very cool!! And to have a Wife that supports you being out there, Well...... that’s just priceless! I am fortunate there as well, I spend a LOT of time away from home during the months of October, and November, My wife is my Ultimate hunting partner, even when she’s not actually with me in the field, i see it in different ways such as messages ‘Seeing anything? ‘Hope you get that BIG one you dream of!’ To The meals she has prepared for me when i make it back home well after dark. Life is Good!

The support of your family is the most important you can have. Even better if they are passionate for the same thing that you do

bestill said:
Truly blessed.
This is a shout out to my amazing wife and covenant partner.
And god truly blessed me.
As a deer hunter and outdoorsmen having your wifes blessing is vital.

Ive had a awesome season so far experienced two monarchs of deer woods go to battle november 10 th and no shot but 2 true giants both at the top of any whitetail ive ever seen live action.

I have also had some great encounters with great deer and this morning watched a true shooter work a doe for 2 hours with no shot opportunity. Left them bedded and my awesome wife made me a sack lunch and headed to beanfield for afternoon sit.
My prayer is hot doe will bring him out before dark tonight.

Hunt number 18 for season and definitely was a adventure a little winter boat ride..
Stephanie Wheeler Fisk thanks for loving and believing in me.

Mr big didnt show but photo opportunity was priceless

blessed

Latest posts

Back