Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would say wont i emailed him asking he updated his add saying he would but didnt when he updated pictures. idk it met his reserve so maybe hes just not worried about it past that.

edmehlig said:
Looks like a handle for a ramrod which isn’t required for White ML unless you are shooting Bullets with sabots
That's what I was thinking too, pic is kinda fuzzy hard to see...

Only time I use a T handle is for cleaning to extend the ramrod. :yeah:

I have asked a couple of questions on this gun, from GB and at least one other site where its listed with no responce. Got semi burned once, minus the scope this is what I want for my son, but with an unknow bore....

Ive been watching them both last day or so. Those guys that regularly sell on GB put a lot of stock in the customer rating deal. If it aint what they say it is, I would bet even the threat of a poor review would get them to bend and fix it somehow.

Wish I could find a .451 M97 with a B&C stock, I have one grandson who wants one. He's glad when one grandson can't go hunting as he then can get to use it.

don't you have 3 m97's already Ed ???
Looks like you are hoarding em lol

I do have 3, but I have 4 grandsons and they all live close to me and they all want to go hunting. Funny those M97's were mine at one time. Somehow they were claimed by my grandsons??? GRIN I'm glad my M98 is too big for them......At least for now. SIGH

bp45cal said:
Hay Ed can you use a 410 to hunt your state???

Unfortunately no. Years ago Doc offered to sell me one while we were hunting together in Michigan on one of White's DWB hunts. I almost bought it until I checked PA's games laws and found they were not allowed. SIGH In fact where we were hunting a guy said he had one and felt it was a fantastic deer killing machine.

Back