• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.50cal T/C Omega Z5 trade for electric game SOLD SOLD

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpb

Reaction score
SOLD Due to an article that the SC DNR put out about the coyotes killing a lot of fawns and hurting the turkey population that I've decided to trade my .50cal T/C Omega Z5 that has hardly been shot and is excellent condition and get an electric caller. It comes with a Simmons 3X9X40 scope and mounts ad its got the blue barrel and black composite stock. There is no rust what so ever and the bore is bright and shiny. I've spent all of my money of my coyote gun and don't have the funds to buy a caller. Surely someone has a caller that they don't use or have upgraded. Now I don't want a caller that uses tapes, digital only. There are a few out there in the price range of the Omega. I'll try to upload a pic or two but with dial-up it takes forever to upload just one. If you need more I will send them email only if you are really interested.
DSC02013.jpg

Latest posts

Back