Anyone Watch Yukon Men?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Re: Anyone Watch Yukon Men?

That was the most exciting episode I've ever seen on that show!

Make sure you tune into ALONE on the history channel on thursday. Love that show too.

It's one method of bear hunting i'm not using.

She was crazy for screaming the way she did. If its asleep, why you screamin?

Most black bear seasons are closed during the winter so could this result in another reality show "star" being cited?

John

Or the whole thing was staged as is the norm in a "REALITY" show. There is usually nothing real about it.

When I was much younger, I never missed "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" with Marlon Perkins. I was deflated when I found that 90% of their footage was staged with captive animals.

patocazador said:
Or the whole thing was staged as is the norm in a "REALITY" show. There is usually nothing real about it.

When I was much younger, I never missed "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" with Marlon Perkins. I was deflated when I found that 90% of their footage was staged with captive animals.
I did too! Loved that show. It was the best stuff on TV those days. 
i even read the biography written by Jim Fowler. It was a good read!

But, you just burst my balloon. I did not know the captive footage bit. There goes another set of 
childhood heroes! :(

Snows pretty early in that part of the world. Even here we can hunt bear until Dec. We can't go in a den though.

Kentucky Colonel said:
I did not know the captive footage bit. There goes another set of 
childhood heroes! :(
As a kid I loved Randolph Scott westerns. Then I found out he was as queer as a three-dollar bill. :barf:

And poor ol Bear Claw off of Jeremiah Johnson :no:

Latest posts

Back