CO Secondary Odds

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggamehunter78

Reaction score
Chances of drawing a ML tag in the secondary draw… ? Not too many tags on the leftover list this year. Even in units where odds were 100% with 0 points last year in the primary.

I have been looking at this as well. Youth get 100% preference so I may wait until the last leftover list comes up.

You’d know exactly that way. But if you don’t apply you don’t have a chance for some that may draw out.

The Colorado 2nd draw is for youth. Please look into it before you apply. 100% of the tags go to youth first and then the leftovers go to adults. Most years no tags go to adults. I have a son so it’s great for him but I hate seeing people waste money and hope on a draw that they have no chance at.

I applied in the secondary for a antelope tag (rifle) and an archery deer tag. I think I have a decent chance on the deer tag. Not very likely on the antelope.

The leftover list that comes out in August will have more on it than the secondary draw. But, that's a major keyboard contest 🙄

I applied for Unit 18 - Cow elk - Muzzleloader to go with my Buck tag (already drawn)

I didn’t expect to draw the antelope but did draw the Archery deer in the secondary.

Latest posts

Back