Fishing Report: Offshore Bluefin Tuna & More!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Just got back last week from offshore Bluefin Tuna Trip out of Indian River, DE. 5 Bluefin Tuna boated plus 2 Mahi-Mahi(dolphin fish) & more!! (100% nailed a bluefin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Capt Garry gave us a great time!!! I'm already dreamin bout our next trip with Capt Garry on his Maverick!!!!! Been on many, many charters & Capt Garry rates second to none!!!! Be sure to ckeck his website out if your lookin for a great offshore adventure!!! http://maverickcharters.net/

My thanx to Greybear, JR for leadin us to Capt Garry plus graciously providing a place at Lewes, DE to rest our weary bodies for 3 days!!!!

Capt's T-Shirt Which Says It All!! Note Mate Ian's Yellow Crocs!! Our friend Ray havin a blast!! :lol:

Cowboysshirt.jpg

The Capt Ready to Gaf a beautiful Mahi-Mahi (Dolphin Fish)

CaptGarryGaffin.jpg

Approx 30 lb Bluefin caught by Loggy (Sorry Capt bout cuttin ur good lookin face off but holdin both rod & camera was a lil tricky!! :lol: :lol:

LoggyBluefin.jpg

Gullythumper, Tomcat, Loggy, Ray & GreyBear, Jr
dcp_0116-1.jpg

[b]Nice 22"Flounder caught inshore(had over 30 throwbacks)[b]

[url=http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w53/gullythumper/dcp_0115.jpg]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w53/ ... p_0115.jpg[/url]
dcp_0114.jpg
[/img]
Some more pics:

Tomcat Fightin A Tuna w/Gully, Ray & Mate Ian Lookin on!

TCplayinBF.jpg

GBJ & TC withA Load Of Fish

GBJTCLoadinFish-1.jpg

GBJ & Tomcat Loadin Fish

GBJTCLoadibnfish086.jpg

Fish Cleaning Man(Note he has those stylish White Boots like Loggy Has!! :lol:

Cleaninfish.jpg

Nice report! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a awesome time. I miss fishing saltwater.

Thanks for the report Loggy! Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time! 8)

Amen chuck, a great time with great folks!! Cajun,,,,ya gotta get back to the sw fishin!

Fishing is like huntin...not long after you get back ur ready to go again!! :lol:

Nice pictures thanks for sharing , i especially like the t-shirt about the wife, i have a couple of those kind of t-shirts

Well those are great pictures. It looks like you have a nice pile of excellent eating fish also, which is a big plus.

I've been trying to talk some of my relatives into going out on Lake Superior and do some guided fishing. Get out and catch some of the giant lake trout or some salmon.. but they seem more worried about other things.

Thanx much guys. Yeah funman...that T-Shirt has a lot of truth to it!!! :lol:

That Lake Superior fishin sure sounds exciting Dave!! I fished Lake Huron years ago while in Detroit on business but was fishin from shore & the boats were the place to be. One trip we really hit the eyes though fishin the Detriot River near where it joins Lake Erie. It was in the Spring.

Headin down to Chincoteague, VA next week to do a lil inshore fishing out of my 16' Lund for flounder, croaker etc whatever is hittin. Wont be too long when that great fishin season starts to overlap huntin season start-up! Thats when im constantly pulled betwwen the rod & the smokers!! Sorta fun being in that dilemma though!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back