• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FS a few guns Local pick-up only I don't want to ship but will meet within reasonable distance, I am in Eastern Ohio

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D55

Reaction score
I acquired some guns in a (lot) purchase and am wanting to sell a few. First I have no real idea of the value so I am winging it.
1 TC Hawken 50cal with a TC Hawken scope mounted. The scope looks as new and maybe never shot also have the scope box. This rifle is IMO good condition. $300 obo.
2 TC Black Diamond blued with bases and rings (not sure of mfg). $100
3 Weatherby Vanguard 243 with Euro Classic Tasco 30mm 5-20x50 AO good condition all. Not sure what bases or rings. Also 2 boxes of Rem 243 factory ammo.$500.
I am tech challenged and can't figure out pic posting but can text pics on request. THX for looking pls reply by pm

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Hawken but would have to have it shipped to Tennessee. A muzzleloader doesn't require shipping to an FFL in Tennessee so it could be shipped straight to me. I will pay shipping fees.

I would be interested in the Hawken but would have to have it shipped to Tennessee. A muzzleloader doesn't require shipping to an FFL in Tennessee so it could be shipped straight to me. I will pay shipping fees.
Sent you a pm

I acquired some guns in a (lot) purchase and am wanting to sell a few. First I have no real idea of the value so I am winging it.
1 TC Hawken 50cal with a TC Hawken scope mounted. The scope looks as new and maybe never shot also have the scope box. This rifle is IMO good condition. $300 obo.
3 Weatherby Vanguard 243 with Euro Classic Tasco 30mm 5-20x50 AO good condition all. Not sure what bases or rings. Also 2 boxes of Rem 243 factory ammo.$500.
I am tech challenged and can't figure out pic posting but can text pics on request. THX for looking pls reply by pm
The Hawken is (SPF

I would buy the Weatherby 243 if you would ship if not forget the pictures Text Pictures too 443-690-1085 My FFL will accept from a private person I'll pay shipping Black Diamond 45 or 50

Last edited:
Black Diamond 50 still for sale.

3 Weatherby Vanguard 243 with Euro Classic Tasco 30mm 5-20x50 AO good condition all. Not sure what bases or rings. $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back