• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Hornady Monoflex ML 250 gr. Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoJo

Reaction score
Two unopened packs of 20 ct. 250 gr. bullets.

I’m asking $30 for both packs, with aligners. I paid about $22 each plus tax. This is a local pick up because shipping really isn’t cost effective. However, if you’re willing to pay shipping I can give you a quote based on your zip code. Send me a pm with city and zip code and I will calculate the price for shipping.

Optional pick-up: Tomorrow, November 19, I am traveling to Stephens City via I-95/I-81N. I can meet you in proximity to that route. Send me a pm to discuss a possible meeting location.

Included with the bullets are two Hornady ramrod end (aligners). Although the label shows "SST," Hornady confirms that they will work with the Monoflex - you can also use a number of universal aligners. One is new, one has been used on less than a box of SST’s.

Search ronlaughlin range test: 250 Grain MonoFlex ML

Read: https://www.hornady.com/muzzleloading/monoflex-ml#!/

91C96B52-1F79-4A53-94D5-AF5EAE4FE9DF.jpegA2671E1F-DC04-42A7-9433-243390DE67AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back