Just got home from an Arkansas ATV trip

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighTechRedneck

Reaction score
Spent all last week in Northwestern Arkansas rideing 4 wheelers. On the average day we rode 60-65 miles, and drove just as much in the trucks. This is the 4th year to go to that specific place, but we saw a lot of new things. Even saw more deer this year than we have seen in the other 3 years combined. I might have to go out there deer hunting this year.

On the way home we took a little detour to stop at the Bass Pro in Springfield MO. That place is awsome. I had head a lot and seen a lot of pictures from that store, but nothing that I heard or saw actualy does the place justice. We did kinda get into a bit of trouble there, but it was all good. For some reason they do not like it when you unload 4 wheelers in the parking lot so that you can get your grill out of the enclosed trailer and cook some steaks for supper.

Sounds like fun. We almost crossed paths! I was at the Bass Pro shop Tuesday evening of last week (I was in the area for work). I stopped by Dave's Gun Shop at Holland, great place!

Take care, have fun....
Roger D. in Southern Indiana

Latest posts

Back