• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Bloodline Bullets - NO SABOTS -220 grain

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn’t have the option to choose “FOR GIVEAWAY,” so I picked “FOR SALE.”

I have ~60 Knight Bloodline 220 grain bullets, WITHOUT SABOTS, to giveaway, free of charge, looking for a good home. As you know, as muzzleloader hunters, we are always tinkering with things, and I am going to the 275 grain Bloodline bullet, for my hunting load.

Please post here on the board that you want the bullets. I will reply here and identify the first responder. Once I have responded to your post, please PM me your name and address, and I will take care of the rest. I will let you know when I ship them, and give you a tracking number.

If you have already received anything from me, in a previous giveaway, I would respectfully request that you not throw your name in the hat here.

Latest posts

Back