Loggy's Hoggy Arrives Home!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Well, Ole Loggy's Hoggy found his way to his final resting place!

Man, what a professional job Lifelike Taxidermy did! Growing up in a home where Dad was a Taxidermist, I know good work & this is outstanding taxidermy work to the finest detail. Makes me almost want a partner to join this lone fellow. One thing for sure, Mrs. Loggy just doesnt appreciate such fine works of art. :lol: :lol:

Hoggy Looks Almost As Happy As Loggy :lol:
DSCF0185.jpg

Ole Hoggy Giving HB No. 104 A Dirty Look! :lol:
DSCF0186.jpg

Loggy said:
One thing for sure, Mrs. Loggy just doesnt appreciate such fine works of art. :lol: :lol:
I know the feeling, Loggy! My wife is the same way! That is a nice looking hog mount for sure. Truly something to remember the hunt for years to come!

RandyWakeman said:
Has the place of honor and distinction been selected for Mr. Boar? 8)

Hoggy spent his first night in the basement beside the sofa where Loggy was sleeping. Hoping things are soon gonna improve! :lol:

Loggy said:
RandyWakeman said:

Hoggy spent his first night in the basement beside the sofa where Loggy was sleeping. Hoping things are soon gonna improve! :lol:

Improve for Hoggy or Loggy? Why was Loggy on the sofa? :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Spitpatch said:
Loggy said:
RandyWakeman said:

Improve for Hoggy or Loggy? Why was Loggy on the sofa? :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Probably because Loggy insisted on a living room location for the hoggy. :wink:

:lol: Of all the many mounts that have entered my home...this one has given our Family more fun than any of the others! :lol: :lol:

I highly recommend Lifelike Taxidermy for any here that is lookin for a first class mount. :)

Very nice Loggy! You may have talked me into a mount for next year!

Loggy said:
:I highly recommend Lifelike Taxidermy for any here that is lookin for a first class mount. :)

That is EXACTLY what I told Sandra.

She told me that shaking hands was as far as she would go. :oops:

Loggy,
Thats a really nice mount! Looks like they did a FINE job!

Even MORE important..
GREAT looking pool! :D

Yeah Randy, I enjoyed Sandra's handshake too! Such a sweet Gal. :D

Chuck, that pool ur lookin at was almost a 24' Boston Whaler Outrage couple a years ago. Well, Mrs. Loggy won that battle but the war is far from being over.

I have a taxidermist near me.....Ness Taxidermy http://www.nesstaxidermy.com which also does great work. They did my yote, a bobcat, some bear and bucks (since Dad passed). While my Dad was livin he always said they were second to none of course next to his work. :lol: Anyone killing a trophy of a lifetime I highly recommend Ness. They offer top shelf pick-up & delivery services affording the best care for that trophy of a lifetime. :)

I looked at some of the jobs that Lifelike had there plus some in process & was convinced that they were first class especially in Hog Mounts! Since Daniel's Brother worked there plus based on what I saw, decided to give Lifelike my business. My perception of Lifelike Taxidermy was confirmed! I even thought i saw ole Hoggy wink at me the other evening. :lol:

Chuck, that pool ur lookin at was almost a 24' Boston Whaler Outrage couple a years ago.

I'm REALLY sorry to hear about that! :cry:

:D Thanks guys. The good news is I was away for work all week & got home yesterday & ole Hoggy is still here!! Maybe Mrs. Loggy is sorta gettin used to our families new member. :lol:

Loggy.. congratulations on the excellent trophy. That sure is a beautiful mount you have there. A good reason to be happy!!

Back