New guy here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New guy here. Just want to thank you for starting a Powerbelt forum. Seems like when you post on other forums you get persecuted for using them. I luv'em, the guys I hunt with use them and the neighbor and his boys use them. We all shoot .50 cals and have not lost a deer yet. Neighbors use the 223 grain AT, one buddy uses the 270 grain platinum, another uses 245gr AT's and I switched last yr to the 348gr AT's from the 245's and loved the performance of it. I shot a 160# 6 pt at about 15 yds and got maximum expansion from my bullet as i sound it on the opposite shoulder just under the skin. If he will, I'll have the neighbor kis post some pics of recoverd bullets and dead deer

MI88

Welcome Michigander88 to the forum.
I used the 245 AT to kill two deer in Alabama last season.
I hunt in Dewit MI every year with a friend,where are you located?

:lol!: Thats why this forum was started! For those of us who loves shooting Powerbelts. And Its a place where i can test the bullets and post the info for those who are actually interested in seeing the Max load for such and such bullet.

Enjoy! Please post any info you have. We have a story and picture forum and would love to hear/see some stories and pictures!

Admin: How do you go about posting pictures of our targets????
Thanks.
Redbird

Back