New member from Utah

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all
I am a new member from northern utah and decided to jump into the world of long range precission muzzleloading in anticipation of a September elk hunt I was able to draw. I bought an original CVA paramount and have been diving in for the last 6 months and have learned alot.
I love to talk guns and hunting and want to help anyone possible that is also ont his journey.

Welcome to the addiction! Love Utah particularly the Coalville area, although Cottonwood Heights is really nice too.

Hey all
I am a new member from northern utah and decided to jump into the world of long range precission muzzleloading in anticipation of a September elk hunt I was able to draw. I bought an original CVA paramount and have been diving in for the last 6 months and have learned alot.
I love to talk guns and hunting and want to help anyone possible that is also ont his journey.
Glad to have ya in the group buddy, I hope ya enjoy it, there really is lots to learn in here & with your LR CF shooting exp, you have lots to share & teach as well.

Back