New member from Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAFIRE03

Reaction score
New to muzzleloaders completely and figured this would be one of the places to start my research. I am looking to get a Knights ultralight in .45 caliber. Thinking of probably a Colorado legal version one in case I ever wanna try for a tag out there or just hunt open sights here in Virginia. I honestly thought this would be an easy process, but to be honest there is a lot to learn that I didn't know it seems. From powder, to primers, what bullets or sabots, ect....

Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State!! You are so right, there is a lot to learn. You have started in a good place. Feel free to ask questions. But, search through the available threads before posting questions. You will probably find the answer on your own.

Several from the Commonwealth on here. And as the others have said, a TON of information on here. Pay attention and take notes. They will not make you feel stupid for asking and are quite patient I've found.

Welcome from Indiana! I lived in the Green Run area of Va Beach for 8 years back in my Navy days. I miss Virginia. Like was said before, there’s lotsa great folks and information here. I hope you find the addiction as fulfilling as the rest of us.

Welcome Amherst, VA. If you're going to Colorado for Elk, you're going to need a 50. 45 not legal.

Latest posts

Back