New Muzzleloader hunter from NV

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eshunt

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New to the muzzleloader world. I have been an avid hunter pretty much my entire life, mostly big game but a lot of upland birds as well. I have had a desire to get into muzzleloader hunting for a while now but was always a little unsure of all the different regulations for states that I hunt in. As an archery hunter I have always enjoyed getting in close to the animals I hunt.

This last year, my dad and brother went to NM for their first muzzleloader elk hunt and had a blast. It lit a fire under my dad to jump into the world of muzzleloader hunting. So with some research, a lot of which has been done perusing forums such as this one, I have picked up the first muzzy for us to start using. I am excited to start shooting and learning more. Also hoping that my wife will get into it as well so we can share some elk hunts during the rut in CO.

So, the first rifle is a .50 caliber with open sights that will be set up for CO and NV hunts.

Latest posts

Back