NMLRA Cancels Nationals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
In accordance with the State of Indiana and Ripley County Health guidelines:
The NMLRA Campground will remain closed until May 23rd at midnight, because of this, NMLRA Women’s Weekend has been POSTPONED. A new date will be announced shortly.

The NMLRA Nationals (June Shoot) has been canceled. The State of Indiana has placed strict gathering limits of <250 until at least July 4, 2020.

1. We will be organizing and launching an NMLRA Fundraiser in the near future to recoup funds lost due to this cancellation. We will update the official NMLRA social media and website when this launches.
  2. If you are a craftsperson or vendor that sells your wares during our National Events, please send a photo or two of your wares as well as your contact information for customers to order from to [email protected] to be added to our list of vendors so visitors may shop from you during this hard time.
The May 30th Inline Hunters Match is still on. This event historically hosts less than 100 participants and should fit inside Indiana State Guidelines.

We will be working with county and state health officials to evaluate all new information and reopen as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in this difficult time, staff will continue to work remotely for the foreseeable future as we do our best to serve the membership of the NMLRA.

https://www.nmlra.org/covid19
Although the Inline Hunters Match is still on, regretfully because of this current virus issue, my plans to attend this year are canceled. I really wanted to attend and was making plans to do so but, with the current events, closed MI shooting ranges for practice and who knows what may yet happen with Michigan's "stay at home" orders, its impossible to make the trip. If it gets pulled off, I hope everyone has fun and stays safe.

Sad Deal. I have a different opinion on this Covid-19 Stuff, I will leave it at that and Not Start a Debate over it. This is a Crying Shame for you guy’s that Practice, and Look Forward to this every Year. GENUINELY Sorry Fella’s

really like to see some of you Indiana boys show up to Inline Match, even if you don't shoot , will get a wealth of Knowledge

really like to see some of you Indiana boys show up to Inline Match, even if you don't shoot , will get a wealth of Knowledge
I believe about 1/2 dozen are coming up from TN.

Latest posts

Back