Oil consumption

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a call yesterday from the dealership and found out that I'm getting a new engine on 4/9. As far as the tranny goes they're going to rebuild it. Found out that my power train warranty is good for 60k miles or five years. The only downside it's turkey season starting the eighth. Ok though I'll make it work one way or the other. I feel as though I dodged a bullet.

Got a call yesterday from the dealership and found out that I'm getting a new engine on 4/9. As far as the tranny goes they're going to rebuild it. Found out that my power train warranty is good for 60k miles or five years. The only downside it's turkey season starting the eighth. Ok though I'll make it work one way or the other. I feel as though I dodged a bullet.
Thats great ! Good for you ! About time for some good news

I’ve always heard of or have been told that the newer 5.0 engines have sleeved cylinders. Which in turn is making the rings harder to seat for some reason. Who knows I’m certainly sure just about all vehicles are built with cheaper made parts and higher sticker prices..
It's the piston rings don't have enough tension ford's way of reducing friction with the new synthetic garbage oil.

Back