Ol' Man Trail Cam Photos

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My neighbor who was an avid hunter in his day has given up the gun for the camera and this is the neighborhood best this year. This hunt cam works great, he is retired so he drives around and takes these awesome photos and then emails them directly to my inbox. There is nothing better, you all should think about getting one just like it!

I absolutely eat, sleep and drink the buck we call Triceratops! Oh to have the opportunity to harvest one or both of these guys! The season can't get here soon enough!

Triceratops0.jpg

Triceratops1.jpg

Triceratops2.jpg

Triceratops3.jpg

Anotherprospect1.jpg

Anotherprospect2.jpg

These images are copyrighted. They shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistribution directly or indirectly in any medium. Additionally, they, nor any portion thereof be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use.

How's that for a disclaimer? Thought I should protect myself so that if I am fortunate enough to harvest Tricertops I can get all the royalties and live the utopic life that guys like Bill Jordan, Michael Wadell, or Lee Lakosky live. Who knows, maybe Tiffany will like my buck more and leave Lee and all of those farms for me? (One can dream!)

Good pics. Best of luck on your new career and new relationship... :lol:

What an awesome weekend! Got these photos and pray that I get this close with my Disc Elite in hand. Although, these guys didn't get this big by being stupid. Saw them last year too and opening day, poof; they were gone!

anotherday4.jpg

bigguy.jpg

Latest posts

Back