Omega action

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have owned a few Omegas over the years and my son in law and a family friend still own the first two that I bought new. A friend gave me one with a roached barrel and a synthetic thumbhole stock which he was going to trash I sold the barrel and action to a member here. Then I bought the one with the Thumbhole Laminate from a local gun dealer who doesn't like dealing with muzzle loaders. Switched the barrel and scope to the synthetic stock for hunting. Then the $60.00 action became available, and I took it as a sign that I need a smokeless Omega. Between Knight MK 85s, Knight DISC, TC Omegas and CVA Acura's I have way more MLs than I practically need but a smokeless Omega makes sense with the rules in Indiana being ML friendly.

I have owned a few Omegas over the years and my son in law and a family friend still own the first two that I bought new. A friend gave me one with a roached barrel and a synthetic thumbhole stock which he was going to trash I sold the barrel and action to a member here. Then I bought the one with the Thumbhole Laminate from a local gun dealer who doesn't like dealing with muzzle loaders. Switched the barrel and scope to the synthetic stock for hunting. Then the $60.00 action became available, and I took it as a sign that I need a smokeless Omega. Between Knight MK 85s, Knight DISC, TC Omegas and CVA Acura's I have way more MLs than I practically need but a smokeless Omega makes sense with the rules in Indiana being ML friendly.
Glad yo hear than you're goin Omega SML. I'll have at least 3 of them when I'm done. I'm a big Accura fan too. I post all the time how much I like my .45 Accura V2. I shoot that gun far more than any other ML I own. Plz keep ua apprised to your build progress & pics when its done.

Talked with Mark this morning. Decided on a 45 cal. 26 inch Brux barrel, 1 in 18 twist, cut rifling, threaded for a brake, nitride and breech plug set up with the rifle primer modules. He is going to install the action for me. Will post pics when it is in my hands. Thanks for the help.

Talked with Mark this morning. Decided on a 45 cal. 26 inch Brux barrel, 1 in 18 twist, cut rifling, threaded for a brake, nitride and breech plug set up with the rifle primer modules. He is going to install the action for me. Will post pics when it is in my hands. Thanks for the help.
Outstanding. Great choices

Latest posts

Back