Omega trouble

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took the trigger group off my gun to tighten up the barrel lugs. Was going to take pictures as I went but my phone crapped out. There is one spring that wraps around the trigger the opposite end where you put your finger but I don't see where the other end of the spring goes. Also there is a black piece that works with the pivot that has a nut on it but I don't understand how to adjust. PLEASE HELP

I got her fixed thanks to some reading of other threads. The nut on the pivot pin has to be adjusted just right or you won't be able to open the action. If you have it adjusted to far the other way the action won't close.
And thats exactly how that works too. I remember when one of mine needed adjusting. It took some tinkering & patience to get it right. I had no internet forum back then to ask for help ( which would have helped for sure ) I had to figure out how it worked & how to get it right by myself.

:lewis: And thats exactly how that works too. I remember when one of mine needed adjusting. It took some tinkering & patience to get it right. I had no internet forum back then to ask for help ( which would have helped for sure ) I had to figure out how it worked & how to get it right by myself.
Exactly. I got plenty frustrated and had to walk away from it for a while. Patience made the difference. :lewis:

Tried both directions Ranegrod to no avail. Not too worried about it but just feels loose compared to my others.

They have what appears to be non adjustable pivot links ones on ebay now and then, may just pick one of those up after the season and replace the current piece to see what it does.

One on there now the guy wants 50 bucks. Probably better to get an abused gun and have all the spare parts.

Last edited:
Back