Photos in the daylight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
I finally decided to take a couple outdoor photos of DUNAMIS.
Without question, this is the highest quality and most accurate long range muzzleloader I've ever owned.

DUNAMIS: “inherent power, power residing in a thing by virtue of its nature".

Specifics:

Bestill Creations LLC custom .45cal. THANK YOU JEFF!
McMillan Game Warden McWoody finished stock with adjustable cheek (bedded)
Remington 700 S/A single shot (from BP Xpress)
Modified & tuned bolt w/stop, w/Badger Ordnance tactical bolt knob
ASG/AR breech plug
50 brass and 60 hardened modules
.250" recoil lug
Rock Creek 1:19 twist, heavy varmint barrel.... 1.250" for 5" then straight taper to .892" at 26", 28" OAL
LR Customs T-Rex CSTM muzzle brake...……… love it!
Jewel trigger @ 120z.
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR
Leupold 15moa Mark4 mount (bedded to action)
Leupold Mark4 rings (lapped)

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

Nice pics of a nice rifle! What does it weigh? Have you used the both the brass and hardened modules? Notice any difference between the two when priming/re-priming them?

Nice pics of a nice rifle! What does it weigh? Have you used the both the brass and hardened modules? Notice any difference between the two when priming/re-priming them?
I actually haven't weighed it yet but I'm assuming right around 12#. That heavy Nightforce adds 2lbs+. I'll weigh it one of these days. I shoot the brass modules with BH and the hardened with smokeless and haven't noticed any difference priming modules or removing spent primers between the brass or hardened.

My God must like lighter guns and had man invent Whitelighting.

I had that twice. First time I dealt with it. Second time, I woke up in TN and my buddy was missing. Come to find out he was in some country jail/post office/library/gas station/diner. They were going to let both of us sleep it off, but my buddy got mouthy. It was 3 days before they let him out. :D

Outstanding rifle and question on why did you go with a 15 MOA scope base? Thanks

Back