Remington O/U

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on which ones you're looking at. The SPR series (MSRP about $550) is made in Russia by Baikal, which I would not recommend.

Their new Premier series (which now has overbored barrels) is made in Italy and looks very nice. I haven't been able to shoot one yet, but I am expecting them to be very nice. The Premier Field grade has an MSRP of around $1800.

tooldog.

I have a Remington 3200. They do not make them anymore but they are available in the used gun market. They have a very fast lock time for a shotgun. They are available in field grades, trap and skeet. I find them to be a reliable, good Remington. I believe a company later followed/altered/used this design for a special trap gun. I would have brought it along to show you had I known you had an interest in Remingtons.

Remington changes O/U models faster than than Jim Zumbo can say ..OOOPS. The Rem 3200 was the best they ever built (1973+) but don't break any key parts. Wood is gone and the sliding top bolt lock up is prone to breaking.

For the money the Savage Milano built by RIZZINI offers the most for the money in USA as of today.

Greg

choc-dog said:
Remington changes O/U models faster than than Jim Zumbo can say ..OOOPS. The Rem 3200 was the best they ever built (1973+) but don't break any key parts. Wood is gone and the sliding top bolt lock up is prone to breaking.

For the money the Savage Milano built by RIZZINI offers the most for the money in USA as of today.

Greg

Thanks for the information.

Latest posts

Back