• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Ruger Old Army BP pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Ruger Old Army with adjustable rear sights for sale. The price is $625 shipped within CONUS to your door. USPS money order for payment. First to post I’ll take it wins the sale. The gun functions and shoots great. The black on the grips was removed by the previous owner with some of the black still showing. See pics.

I would also trade for an Omega X7.

IMG_6336.jpeg
IMG_6337.jpeg
IMG_6338.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it stainless and 44 or 45 also how is the bore are their any issues

I have a Ruger Old Army with adjustable rear sights for sale. The price is $625 shipped within CONUS to your door. USPS money order for payment. First to post I’ll take it wins the sale. The gun functions and shoots great. The black on the grips was removed by the previous owner with some of the black still showing. See pics.

I would also trade for an Omega X7.

View attachment 41474
View attachment 41475
View attachment 41476
Is this still for sale? Is that a 5-1/2 inch barrel?

That is a 7-1/2” barrel. If it had a 5” barrel i would have been all over it. What a sweet EDC gun it would make!
I’ve been looking for a 5-1/2 for a while, but can’t seem to find any in USA. Found a few in the UK, and they will ship them, but the cost is nearly $1000. I bout passed out when the dealer told me the shipping cost, haha. I figured like maybe $100, but a $grand???

I’ve been looking for a 5-1/2 for a while, but can’t seem to find any in USA. Found a few in the UK, and they will ship them, but the cost is nearly $1000. I bout passed out when the dealer told me the shipping cost, haha. I figured like maybe $100, but a $grand???
That's actually not bad for a 5.5" sadly they are pretty rare and seen them go for $2k on gunbroker if its the fixed sight stainless steel pre-warning model.

I have one of those but it's 7.5" with adjustable sights, which I prefer, but the fixed ones are worth more due to needing it for certain competitions I believe

That's actually not bad for a 5.5" sadly they are pretty rare and seen them go for $2k on gunbroker if its the fixed sight stainless steel pre-warning model.

I have one of those but it's 7.5" with adjustable sights, which I prefer, but the fixed ones are worth more due to needing it for certain competitions I believe
They wanted $1000 for shipping plus the cost of the Ruger, I thoiught that was too much.

They wanted $1000 for shipping plus the cost of the Ruger, I thoiught that was too much.
Haha

Oh god yeah that's crazy, screw that! I've bought some PCP Air rifles from the UK before, one from Spain too. No extra charge at all. Shipping was a bit more than average from US, by only about $10 and no other charges or fees. It arrived about 5 days later too.

That website/retailer just sounds like a scam.

I'd keep your eyes on auction websites, the one I saw had 5 different lots of stainless new in box 7.5" ROAs. One person won a lot of 2 for $1300, good chance a 5.5" will show up and if lucky the seller might not know it's worth more

I bought this pistol and received it today and want to say I am very happy with it .I think it looks better than the photos . Have not shot it but don't expect any problems with it . 10acres was a good communicator and timely shipping Good to deal with seller THX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back