Shadow systems handguns?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right!!! Tough to pay that price when you can get a Glock or XDM for $600.

I've had the Walther PPS 9mm for a number of years now for carrying. It actually took a few rounds to break it in at the start but it didn't take long. It loves that Sig V-Crown. I think they're about $450 new now ?

Glock 43x, 9 mm., my favorite little carry gun. Extremely accurate...
If I ever get over to Jay's 100_5013a.jpgI'm going to look that pistol over. I've actually been on the Glock site quite a little lately.

My PPS is fairly accurate but bullet dependent. That V-Crown shoots really well from it.

If your in the market for a handgun in the same class as the 43 do not over look the M&P Shield. I can shoot mine as accurately as my 1911. Great guns and now they have the “plus” version that is basically the same but holds a few more rounds.

If your in the market for a handgun in the same class as the 43 do not over look the M&P Shield. I can shoot mine as accurately as my 1911. Great guns and now they have the “plus” version that is basically the same but holds a few more rounds.
Actually the M&P Shield 40 is what I traded in for the PPS. I had Talon grips on the Shield and I just couldn't make it feel right. I had issues with it being accurate, regardless of ammunition brand which is why I changed pistols.

Well scratch that off your list then. Another one to look at is the Springfield Hellcat. Both my father in law and father have one and they are good shooters.

I liked my Walther PPS M2 so much I bought another one. My wife ended up claiming one of them though. I run Speer 124g +P through mine without issues. I also carry a Glock 19 if I want to go bigger.

By the way, I don’t know anything about the pistols above.

Encore50a. I shot a little compation a couple years back. I shot the glock 17, i liked it so much that i wanted a compact to shoot in another class. Thats when a friend let me shoot his 43x. I bought one a couple weeks later. They eat about anything you feed them. For the money they are awesome. You either hate them or love them. Now i have 3. If your ever up my way, stop in and shoot one before buying, that way you save money.

Those are all great "carry guns", Shadow systems are just a little some better,kind of like paying for a gold cup match vs a standard 1911, have shot them all and carried a few of them .The little Shield and the "P" models are way better at CC then the standard Shield M&P. The Hellcat feels outstanding in my hand and just runs like a scalded dog. With the newer double stack little guns ,jimo there's no reason to carry, a sub compact like 26, And just for the record I alternate between my 19L and a 17 for CC,and when feeling froggy my 220 with spare mags

I find all those little guns very difficult to shoot, I bought my eldest daughter an M&P Shield, my middle daughter a Glock 43 and my youngest daughter a Sig 365XL.
The Sig is the easiest for me to shoot by far but it’s larger than the other two.

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine. Found out a couple days ago that you can also purchase 15 round clips for them too. Double stack, same size as the ten rounders. Enjoy, i also have a couple of different holsters, one is a belly band also. Great choice my friend. 🍻🍻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-202532_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220310-202532_Gmail.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back