• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Thompson Center Cougar 50 Cal with Green Mtn LRH SS barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill V

Reaction score
Selling my Cougar as stated above. Comes with the GM 1-28 twist barrel as well as the original blued Cougar barrel (dark bore and probably pitting). This an exceptionally figured walnut stock at near 99% condition. The bore on the GM barrel is clean, and erosion free. Lands and grooves are sharp and defined. No pits, no rust. Included also is a Leupold fixed 6x gloss scope and a custom made base and Burris rings. This has had limited use but has been super accurate. I have the original box and manual. A resin impregnated ramrod with SS ends as well as a delrin rod are included. $1150. I estimate shipping to be $50 . Reduced $1050

These rifles have been selling for insane amounts lately and considering the value of the scope and GM barrel, this seems like a good price.

Photos added. Target is from my last range visit some 6-7 years ago. Thanks for looking. PM with any questions.

Bill

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 2
  • image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    513.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpeg