• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE: .451/.452 bullets and sabots for .430/.4295

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wihill

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'd like to straight trade some .451 / .452 bullets and sabots for some .430 bullets and sabots, just to see if my .50 cal Omega likes something different. Anyone want:

Hornady XTP .451 230g HP 20 each
Hornady XTP .452 300g HP 10 each
Speer GoldDot .452 250g HP 10 each

For Sabots I have both:

Harvester Crush Rib Black .50x cal - these loaded easily with minimal seating pressure.
MMP 24HPH Black .503-.504 cal- these fit snugly in the Omega, and I got the best groups with these.

I'll include 20 of both, so you can mix and match to see what works best for you.

**I'd really like to have in trade: **

.430cal 230-300g bullets and sabots, I really like to stay on the heavy side. No preference on sabot type, so what ever comes with them is great - if you've got two different kinds, thats even better!

and just for fun if anyone has any of the .40cal 200g XTP's and sabots - not a lot, maybe 10 or less just to try and see if I should order up some MMP sabots for it.

Feel free to PM me or just respond here.

Thanks again!

bullets and sabots

i have 50 .429 green saboted 240 gr jhp i will trade you or anyone else with .451-452 bullets and sabots. thanks

Back