• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Traditions Buckskinner Carbine

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonb1911

Reaction score
I'm looking for a .50 caliber Traditions Buckskinner Carbine with the 1:20 twist. Would prefer flintlock but will consider percussion. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

Found one online at a shop in Canada LOL! By the time I paid for the import fees it would be a little on the expensive side.
I bought one years ago, at the Traditions show room in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. It was a display model. Stainless barrel and laminate stock. I believe it cost about $ 170.00 at the time, (1995) or so. I sold it a couple years ago to help finance another purchase.

I bought one years ago, at the Traditions show room in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. It was a display model. Stainless barrel and laminate stock. I believe it cost about $ 170.00 at the time, (1995) or so. I sold it a couple years ago to help finance another purchase.
Ive been keeping lookout for one of those ss/lam versions. I passed on a blue/non lam model at a LGS and he sold it a week later for $300 iirc. Best looking guns Traditions ever made, imho.

Ive been keeping lookout for one of those ss/lam versions. I passed on a blue/non lam model at a LGS and he sold it a week later for $300 iirc. Best looking guns Traditions ever made, imho.
They were good looking guns for sure.
I owned a Traditions Tennessee rifle too. Those were pretty guns, imo.

I really love the modern pistol grip design of the Buck Skinner stock too. Those guns showed that Traditions was capable of making guns on par with everyone else. TC had the Express Rifle, similar stock design, i would love to find one of them. I have a GM LRH barrel i would like to swap into it.

Latest posts

Back