White muzzleloader 209 conversion

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Need a little help guys, any of you White ML lovers know where I can get a 209 conversion kit for my White Lightning and/or Whitetail? Who makes them or where you were able to get it. Thanks guys and Happy Holidays

Marlowe doesn't have 209 conversions for the Lightening yet. He says he is working on the design. The kit for the Whitetail is available

My G series whitetail has never failed to fire with percussion caps.
NW

Nit Wit, mine hasn't either but I'd like to use 209 Blackhorn powder with one of them for obvious reasons, and my White Lightning didn't ignite every time with percussion caps when I tried it. Just trying some things. My Encore and Knight 45 Elite loves Blackhorn and it burns cleaner. Thanks for your response
Btw I'm thinking about selling either my Whitetail or Savage ML2 smokeless and starting a build. Got any idea what I could sell it for?

Nit Wit, mine hasn't either but I'd like to use 209 Blackhorn powder with one of them for obvious reasons, and my White Lightning didn't ignite every time with percussion caps when I tried it. Just trying some things. My Encore and Knight 45 Elite loves Blackhorn and it burns cleaner. Thanks for your response
Btw I'm thinking about selling either my Whitetail or Savage ML2 smokeless and starting a build. Got any idea what I could sell it for?
My Lightning was having ignition problems also. I replaced the hammer spring and breech plug. That solved the problems I was having. Marlowe has both parts.

Need a little help guys, any of you White ML lovers know where I can get a 209 conversion kit for my White Lightning and/or Whitetail? Who makes them or where you were able to get it. Thanks guys and Happy Holidays
If you're still looking, I have a few in stock. Hunter's Heaven 804-642-9763

Bh209 is not recommended in a white, I'd use t7 instead ... Just my two cents

Back