• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Whitetail Hunt!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCee67

Reaction score
This is a little early but it gives some time to plan. I am basically offering a chance to hunt some different hunting areas in trade for the same. My family owns 1000+ acres, and I have sole hunting rights to another 1000+ acres in South West Lower Michigan. It farmed with corn, beans, hay, and a few others. I large swamp, some smaller woods, fence rows and etc. I never go by the size of the property, as some of my best hunting has come from smaller properties that get overlooked. There is also a lot of public hunting ground within 20-30 minutes of me. This hunt can be for gun, bow, or muzzleloader. Our season starts Oct. 1, and runs until Jan. 1. If anyone is interested I can email you the specific dates for each .

Cary

Latest posts

Back