10 shot group barrelnut Remington 700

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not super focused just sitting down going bang,again an example of most accurate rifles in America that few seem to know about

These barrels and the priming system will run blackhorn better than any other rifle available

Thank you, with that load and velocity,and wind I was very satisfied,,of course a hole would be better,, I m having some issues tho with my breech plug,two small cracks in top of seal rim and some leaking only about 50 -60 rounds,, and I have not shot any of those hot loads 95 grains twice everything else has been 85 and less I might have to call mr. CVA and have a talk with him about it

Was this a 700ml action or centerfire bolt action to start out with? Also what is the barrel length? thanks

I'm sorry I was talking about my Paramount had the wrong thread,and yes my other rifle was a Remington 700 it was an ultimate muzzleloader single shot rebarreled, Arrowhead or hankins can cut those barrels t up to 30 in

Michiganmuzzy, remember in Michigan to bring your lawyer to interpret the law when you hunt or fish. Aside from that you have the right to remain silent.

Back