12/31.....almost gone....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys, no matter what you need to enjoy life and count your blessings. Yeah, I get it. Lot of years have been better but Ive had a few worse. Im certain some of you have or know someone who has. I work with a man who is very generous. During our work he noticed a young lady who had a doughnut on the back wheel of her car. We had information that life was being difficult for her. He looked the other tires over and asked her to follow us to the tire store. We bought her a set of tires. Even if you are having a bad year it makes you feel better to do a good deed to help someone else. Try a good deed.

Ill bet if you take a look in the mirror you got it better than most. If not, change you ways.

Even if you are having a bad year it makes you feel better to do a good deed to help someone else. Try a good deed.

I try to compliment someone every time we go into stores. Today at a grocery store a young lady was waiting to step in as cashier in the line we were going thru. She and I spoke and I wished her a Happy New Year. You could tell that made her day a bit nicer. She had amazing eyes, a grey/green, very pretty and I told her that. Then I said she had a great smile. She said how can you tell I'm smiling, I have a mask on. I just told her I could tell. I know I brightened her day.

I for one am also glad to see this messed up year go! Been a rough one for our family too.

Hope you all have a Very Happy and Healthy New year. May the good Lord Bless you all and your families.

Latest posts

Back