15 pounds of breakfast food

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
G2w32w0.jpg

100% pork. All linked and ready for the vacuum sealer tomorrow. 75-80% lean. Waltons "Holly" seasoning blend. I had the grinder plug yesterday, today I will enjoy the stuffer plug at dinner time. These links are stuffed in natural sheep casings.

Mr Tom youre gonna fool around and get me to propose if you keep makin vittles like that !!!!:roll:

Ok , ok now that was just a joke now....:lewis:

I fried up the stuffer plug for dinner tonight and all I can say about this sausage is WOW. No one spice stands out or is overwhelming....everything is just a nice blend. This will be great at the cabin for a late breakfast when I come back from casting for lake trout and salmon.

I'm taking the meat out of the freezer tomorrow that was going to be Polish Sausage and will make sandwich pepperoni instead. 2 1/2" sticks 20" long. 60% pork, 40% venison. I have the seasonings and want to use them before they get old.

I had it in my head that I wanted to do Polish Sausage but started thinking better of the idea. I'm going to buy some fresh Polish Sausage locally from a couple of vendors to try and if I hit on a good one will try to get seasonings from them to do my own. I love pickled polish sausage and want to make my own. Nothing like a chunk of pickled sausage and a cold beer.

I fried up the stuffer plug for dinner tonight and all I can say about this sausage is WOW. No one spice stands out or is overwhelming....everything is just a nice blend. This will be great at the cabin for a late breakfast when I come back from casting for lake trout and salmon.

I'm taking the meat out of the freezer tomorrow that was going to be Polish Sausage and will make sandwich pepperoni instead. 2 1/2" sticks 20" long. 60% pork, 40% venison. I have the seasonings and want to use them before they get old.

I had it in my head that I wanted to do Polish Sausage but started thinking better of the idea. I'm going to buy some fresh Polish Sausage locally from a couple of vendors to try and if I hit on a good one will try to get seasonings from them to do my own. I love pickled polish sausage and want to make my own. Nothing like a chunk of pickled sausage and a cold beer.
My God Mr Tom you sure know how to eat !!!

The secret to great polish sausage is the spice "majoram" (sp?) . Got a few polish buddies and ive helped them all make it . Only 1 uses majoram and his is without rival the best !!!

Back