2 Coyotes Down!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I took my Foxpro Game Call out this Morning and Hammered 2 Big Yotes :yeah: The First was a Big Male, he came in almost immediately to a Dying Rabbit sound, he was about 200 Yards out, I hammered him with the little .308, When the Gun went off it Set the Foxbang Feature on my Call off which is a Coyote pup distress, The 2nd Yote (A Female) Came in to that :yeah: These things are ROUGH on our Whitetail Deer in the Harsher months of Winter! I plan to make it Rough on a Bunch more of these Critters in the Very near Future, We are covered up with Coyotes here, Nobody I know of actually Target Hunts them

E1wyqKUl.jpg

Nice going Lewis. I saw two in NY on Wednesday and they never stop running to give a shot for the muzz.

Good job Lewis. I've been wanting to smack one for a while but don't see them often when I go deer hunting, Or of I do I'm afraid I would scare off a deer at the shot. Never see them when I was actually trying for one. :roll:

Nice big yotes. Love coyote hunting used to do a lot of it, but cant hardly take all the walking anymore with my back/neck messed up..killed a lot of them calling at night also killed quite a few from a climbing treestand calling in the woods with the snow on ground. Its amazing how far away you can see them coming when your up in the air 20 ft.

Way to go Lew!! :yeah: I only shot one while deer hunting. I think I did it a favor as one side of it had no fur due to mange. I doubt it would have survived the winter.

Thanks guys, It was a Lot of Fun! It was Cold here this morning, I had 2 Coats on and Wool Bottoms under my Pants, I stil Got Cold! I need to get my Stand Hunter Suit out for the Next Go around, along with my insulated Seat for the times i have to sit in the Snow :yeah:

Very nice! I've only called in two to the same setup once, a male and female pair came in to howls.
They are a lot of fun to hunt and it definitely helps improve the fawn and calf survival rate, as well as turkeys.

Late to the party ,,,,,, but ,,but it’s Lewis!
Great hame pic fellow hunter.
Man I despise yotes!
I’ll pass up a nice buck if the opportunity arises to knock off a yote.
Fun time this past spring gobbler season shooting one with TK2000. Came in sniffing decoys.
Keep hammering them Lewis.

Greg

Latest posts

Back