• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2 Knight MK85's

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim

Reaction score
One MK-85 walnut blue,50 cal, some rust in barrel, some discolor on outside of barrel, still extremely accurate

One MK-85 Grand American, Laminate Thumbhole, SS, 50 cal. excellent condition, Warne bases and removable rings, Leupold VX-11 3x9x40.

I have both the percussion cap and 209 conversion ignition system for both guns, so both plungers and breach plugs for each gun.

Neither have been fired in a few years.

Price for both guns, with Leupold scope $650, without scope $550

Grove City Ohio. I will drive to meet someone. I prefer not to ship if possible.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 69
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    67 KB · Views: 93
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 97
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 92
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 87
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 91
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 87
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 76
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 74
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 68
The stainless thumbhole MK is a holy grail gun for me. Wish I was closer.

should consider shipping, not a big deal if you break guns down and bubble wrap.. probably be sold already.
My buddy bought one of the 1st Grand Americans available around here killed a ton of deer with it, it was very accurate as in under a inch at 100 yds with the Knight Red Hot bullets/sabots.

I have no idea how to ship a gun, what service is used? USPS , UPS, FedX? How is payment typically handled?

USPS usually more convenient, need a heavy rectangle box gun can fit in when broken down/wrapped in bubble wrap/tape the heck out of box with packing tape and put your address and buyers address in permanent black marker... payment can be done by USPS money order, personal check, pay pal etc.. For you USPS money order probably best unless you know how to do paypal.
Perfectly legal to ship muzzleloader thru USPS, they will ask if you have anything hazardous etc in box just say no..
also have buyer pay insurance/shipping which is usually 45-50.00 depending where its sent.

Nope, no making on barrel but I worked with Knight rep local and Tony Knight himself picked this gun out for me and it shipped with the target in the box, I do not have th original box or target any longer, that was a long time ago. I am working this morning but will get more and better detail pictures this afternoon for those that have requested them. I have a could of interested people but one only wants the ss MK and I really wanted to sell as a package so I don't have to deal with multiple transactions and shipping.

Those rings/bases on the Grand American look like older Talley steel QR....Those are really good setups.

I have been tied up with work the last couple of days. I took both guns apart last night and inspected all of the parts, All is as expected, SS is in great shape, barrel is shiny clean, Blue has some pitting in the grooves none on the lands from my sons mistake 20 years ago. This gun still cloverleafs with the right load

I am working through the list in the order of those that expressed interest.

Attachments

• thumbnail (22).jpg
    thumbnail (22).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg