• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE (2) Remington 700 CS Long Action Stripped and (2) Remington 700 Stainless Long Action Stripped Receivers For Sale..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Need to sweeten the pot a little?
$225 for the Stainless and $175 for the Blued CS.
You pick up shipping and FFL charge to your favorite dealer.
Priced for fast sale..

1636826559242.png1636826691876.png1636826755114.png

The SS models are part number 85283 while the (Blued) Carbon Steel models have part number 85271.
They are described as "Long Action/LA Mag Calibers"
Per Midwest Gun Works web site:

Remington 700 Long Action Stainless Receiver Only
Check out the deal on Remington 700 Long Action Stainless Receiver Only at MGW
www.midwestgunworks.com

applicable calibers include:

Specifications
  • Brand: Remington
  • Caliber: .25-06 Rem,.257 Weatherby Mag,.260 Rem,.264 Win Mag,.270 Win,.280 Rem,.35 Whelen,.30-06 Springfield,.300 Win Mag,.338 Lapua,.338 Win Mag,7mm Rem Mag
  • Finish / Color: Stainless Steel
  • Firearm Type: Rifle
  • Material: Steel
  • Models Fit: Remington Model 700
  • Type: Bolt Action
I bought these to build a custom 30-06 and a custom 270 Sherman.
Due to the Warden's orders, I've changed my plans.

If there's a specific measurement you're looking for, let me know.

-H

The sale of Remington was a bankruptcy auction. About 5 different outfits bought parts of the assets. Vista bought the ammo portion and the name. Another outfit bought the firearms manufacturing portion, but not the name. I do not know if that included NEF, Bushmaster, etc.. Vista most likely is licensing the use of the name Remington similar to the way the Winchester name is used. Ruger bought the Marlin portion of the company and has begun production of Marlins.

Latest posts

Back