200grn SST put her to sleep.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
Once in a while i get a phone call when people arent having any luck Hunting. In this case it was Deer Hunting. I really dont have much experience, just some LUCK i guess. :p I took a Co-worker out this morning and did a little Deer drive for him. I took about two steps in some thick stuff and Deer went all over the place. I made a big circle to try to get them going the right direction. Well it worked. The Gun was a Knight Disc Elite. The load was A 200GRN SST with two 777 pellets. MMP sabot as well. The Deer took Zero steps. The Blood you see in the pic, is from were the bullet exited. That SST just blew that blood all over the place. Extremely good results. Complete pass thru as well. No bullet recovery this time.
327e85c4.jpg

3c9cc1f2.jpg

506961d5.jpg

Good gosh what a mess! Looks like the 200gr SST is doing the job! Is that YOUR Disc Elite?

Congratulations!!! TC may be king but a deer Knighted is soon dined upon. The proof is at the table.

Latest posts

Back